Master School in Depok, West Java lacks space to accommodate street children who want to study at the school. 80 kindergarten students at the school cannot be accommodated by the existing number of rooms so that they must have classes in a mosque’s yard closed to their school. The Bina Insan Mandiri Foundation -well known as Indonesia Master School- staff Mustomi said there was insufficient number of classrooms and the students could not have comfortable learning activities yet.
- ACDP 045 : Evaluation of ICT in Education in Papua
- ACDP 043 : Support to Balitbang Data Management Systems
- ACDP 042 : Evaluation of Principals Preparation Program
- ACDP 034 : Support to Education Sector Review to Inform the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019
- ACDP 032 : Program for International Assessment of Adult Competencies Survey in Indonesia