A study conducted by the Education Sector Analytical and Capacity Development Partnership (ACDP) has concluded that many of the nations`s elementary school students are able to read but have little understandings of their reading material.
Reviews on National Policies for Education
EDUCATION IN INDONESIA
Rising to the Challenge
This report, undertaken within the framework of the programme of work of the OECD Directorate for Education and Skills covers the full range of education from early childhood until tertiary education, including aspects of non-formal education across both systems, i.e. the Ministry of Education and Culture and the Islamic system of the Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- ACDP 045 : Evaluation of ICT in Education in Papua
- ACDP 043 : Support to Balitbang Data Management Systems
- ACDP 042 : Evaluation of Principals Preparation Program
- ACDP 034 : Support to Education Sector Review to Inform the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019
- ACDP 032 : Program for International Assessment of Adult Competencies Survey in Indonesia